Welcome to the Recovery Questionnaire, the visitor–created section of the recovery cooperative! Here’s your chance to express yourself, share with others, and contribute to our collective strength in recovery.
Guidelines for responders:
- The purpose of this forum is to promote healthy recovery through shared wisdom and experience. Any contributions, however heartfelt, that might be hurtful to the recovery of others will be screened. Pro–ana comments or advice on any kind of dieting will be excluded. Disrespectful, sarcastic or demeaning language will also be screened.
- Since each person’s recovery is unique, this will not be a forum for challenging one another’s experiences. On the other hand, if you find a response that inspires your thinking, you’re free to expand on it in your own responses.
- You can be brief or expansive in your responses. Please limit longer responses to 500(ish) words.
- You must include your name and email address to have your responses posted. Your email address will NOT appear on the Web site. Neither will street addresses or phone numbers. You can choose how you wish to be identified on the site, for example, by your full name, first name and last initial, initials only, or a nickname.
- You may include a link in your response or signature, but only relevant and helpful links will appear on the site. Product links will be limited to recovery–related educational materials. A link to an external site does not imply endorsement by this site.
- By posting here you understand and agree that when you respond you are giving this site permission to display your responses. Visitors under the age of 16 may not submit any personal information to this site without the permission of their parents or guardian.